It’s creative, it’s fun, – and a wonderful way to make a memory!
Our Pottery Painting Parties are a fun way of celebrating for children age 6+. They have fun painting pottery, laughing, chatting and sharing ideas and above all decorating a pottery item which will be their momento of this special day. Everything painted is glazed, fired and will be ready to collect a week later.
Helpful Facts & Figures
* We have a number of party packages suitable for children: Bowl mug or Plate party £14.25 each. Animal Party £14.50 each. Princess and Fairy party £16.25 each. Creature Party £16.25 each, Big Princess and Fairies £18.25 Money Bank Party £18.25
* Our parties last for an hour for children age 6 and an hour and a half for age 7+
* Parties run for 8 children or more, with 8-12 being an average size. The Pottery Barn can seat up to 45 people comfortably.
* Party start times 10.30 a.m./11.00 a.m. and 2.00 p.m./2.30 p.m. Saturdays & Sundays, other days & times may be available.
* Our gift to the birthday child is a birthday plate painted and decorated by us in their choice of colours with the party children’s names on. In addition, each painter receives a Lucky Dip gift.
* A nominated member of our team will look after your party group
How to book:
* Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your 1st & 2nd choice of date/time or call on 01268 270892
* We are always happy to discuss our parties and your requirements with you
* We can provisionally hold a date for you for 48 hours
* On confirming your birthday party with us we do ask for a deposit to be paid
* We ask that you confirm your final numbers for the party 48 hours before hand.
FOOD – The new cafe run by Tiptree will be happy to provide an ‘after party menu’ to enjoy after your vist with us. Contact us or Tiptree cafe for more information.
Adult parties are available and information can be found in the Adult Parties Section.