It’s creative, it’s fun, – and a wonderful way to make a memory!
Our Pottery Painting Parties are a fun way of celebrating for children age 6+. They have fun painting pottery, laughing, chatting and sharing ideas and above all decorating a pottery item which will be their momento of this special day. Everything painted is glazed, fired and will be ready to collect a week later.
Helpful Facts & Figures
* We have a number of party packages suitable for children: Bowl mug or Plate party £14.25 each. Animal Party £14.50 each. Princess and Fairy party £16.25 each. Creature Party £16.25 each, Big Princess and Fairies £18.25 Money Bank Party £18.25
* Our parties last for an hour for children age 6 and an hour and a half for age 7+
* Parties run for 8 children or more, with 8-12 being an average size. The Pottery Barn can seat up to 45 people comfortably.
* Party start times 10.30 a.m./11.00 a.m. and 2.00 p.m./2.30 p.m. Saturdays & Sundays, other days & times may be available.
* Our gift to the birthday child is a birthday plate painted and decorated by us in their choice of colours with the party children’s names on.
* A nominated member of our team will look after your party group
NEW – Pottery Painting and Farm Park Party
Perfect for 4 to 7 year olds.
Our Pottery Party is perfect for your crafty little ones. Enjoy a pottery painting session before heading to your party room where delicious party food awaits!
Meet your dedicated party host at Hazle’s Pottery Barn who will host a 45 minute session in their craft studio. The children will get hands on painting their own plate or favourite animal.
Parties last 2 hours, with food courtesy of Tiptree served in the Farm Centre Party Room. Plus you can stay the rest of the day in the Farm Park – time to play, visit the animals and much more!
- 45 minute painting session at Hazel’s Pottery Barn
- Dedicated Party Host
- Time to play before heading into the party room
- Food boxes supplied by Tiptree (three sandwich fillings to choose from)
- Access to your party room
- Free entry for birthday child’s parents
- Party bag for each paying child
- FREE return Farm Park ticket for every paying child at the party
- Free downloadable party invites
- Your group are welcome to stay and enjoy the farm park until closing time
The minimum number of children for a Pottery Party is 10 children and the maximum is 30 children.
To enquire about farm park potttery parties click here
How to book:
* Email email@example.com with your 1st & 2nd choice of date/time or call on 01268 270892
* We are always happy to discuss our parties and your requirements with you
* We can provisionally hold a date for you for 48 hours
* On confirming your birthday party with us we do ask for a deposit to be paid
* We ask that you confirm your final numbers for the party 48 hours before hand.
FOOD – The new cafe run by Tiptree will be happy to provide an ‘after party menu’ to enjoy after your vist with us. Contact us or Tiptree cafe for more information.
Adult parties are available and information can be found in the Adult Parties Section.