Book a painting party!
Our usual time for children’s parties is Saturdays and Sundays, morning and afternoons, but we can accommodate after school times or other times by arrangement.
Evening bookings are also available for clubs, societies. charities etc.
Paties normally last for one and a half hours. If you wish to offer a snack or meal after your party, we recommend the Barleylands on-site cafe, run by Tiptree Jams who offer a range of ‘after party’ menus. Contact Tiptree direct, or email the Pottery Barn for a menu.
Helpful facts & figures
* We have a number of party packages suitable for children: Bowl, Mug or Plate party £14.25 each. Animal Party £14.50 each. Princess and Fairy Party £16.25 each. Creature Party £16.25 each, Big Princess and Fairies Party £18.25 Money Bank Party £18.25
* Our parties last for an hour for children age 6 and an hour and a half for age 7+
* Parties run for 8 children or more, with 8-12 being an average size. The Pottery Barn can seat up to 45 people comfortably.
* Party start times 10.30 a.m./11.00 a.m. and 2.00 p.m./2.30 p.m. Saturdays & Sundays, other days & times may be available.
* Our gift to the birthday child is a birthday plate painted and decorated by us in their choice of colours with the party children’s names on.
* A nominated member of our team will look after your party group
* A ‘Lucky Dip’ gift for each child
Evening adult bookings £12.00 per painter in groups of 12 people or more + bisque.
How to Book
Telephone or Email for availability of date and time
After a date is agreed a booking deposit of £50 or £100 (depending on group size) is required. This is subtracted from total bill at the end of the party.
Telephone: 01268 270892 for more details