So if you’ve missed your creative fix, book now, we have plenty of meaures to keep us all safe.
- Fewer tables, well spread out, no sharing. You sit only with your household & keep a safe distance from others
- Timed, booked sessions: 10am 12.30 & 3pm, deposit required on booking.
- Everything sterilised before your session begins
- Pottery ‘menu’ cards with prices on each table
- No washing up at the sink! All done for you!
- Screens at the till, hand sanitizers, one way system and more features to keep us all safe!
If anyone feels uncomfortable once started, we will do what we can to help, Collections and paint at homekits available. You can find all information on the homekits at http://www.hazlespotterybarn.co.uk/everything-you-need-for…/
For paint at home kits, all transactions in advance by Credit/Debit card if possible.
To book or order a paint at home kit, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Anyone with vouchers, these will be honoured at any time in the future, without query. If you have made a deposit or pre-payment, please email us to discuss how we can best sort it out for you.